PPIH group human rights policy
- ❶The PPIH Group will strive to deepen the understanding of human rights among all employees and executives, and to realize a society in which human rights are respected in accordance with this policy.
This policy applies to all employees and executives working for the PPIH Group. We also expect our partners who realize our common objectives to comply with this policy.
- ❷We will contribute to the promotion of diversity in society by responding to the needs of customers with diverse values.
- ❸We will always keep in mind the idea of "flipping the subject," putting ourselves in the other party's shoes, respecting the human rights of our employees and partners with whom we work, and creating a safe and comfortable work environment.
- ❹In order to realize a corporate culture based on meritocracy, we will respect the diversity of our employees and conduct sincere and fair evaluations without arbitrariness.
- ❺In accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the PPIH Group seeks to prevent and mitigate negative impacts on human rights. We will also establish internal and external consultation offices and practice human rights due diligence to ensure respect for the human rights of our employees, partners, and other relevant stakeholders.