PPIH group anti-corruption policy
The PPIH Group conducts its business activities based on the management philosophy of "We commit ourselves to doing business in a manner that is unselfish, 100% honest, and grounded in a strong sense of morality and purpose". In order to practice sound and fair business activities, we have established this policy to ensure the prevention of bribery and acts complicit in bribery throughout the Group and to fulfill our corporate social responsibility.
- ❶The PPIH Group will comply with the applicable laws and regulations of the countries and regions in which the Group companies operate, conduct business activities in accordance with sound and fair business practices and socially accepted ideas, and work to prevent bribery.
- ❷The PPIH Group prohibits all forms of corruption and fraud, including bribery, illegal political contributions, money laundering, and embezzlement, whether directly or indirectly through third parties.
- ❸The above prohibitions also apply to the giving or receiving of benefits by persons outside the PPIH Group, including third parties acting on behalf of the PPIH Group. The giving and receiving of small benefits in order to improperly influence the other party is also subject to the prohibition. We will never tolerate the giving or receiving of improper benefits, regardless of local practices or customs, and we will not accept excuses such as negative impact on our business activities.
- ❹We do not engage in interactions (including lobbying) that could be considered improper with public officials or employees of government-owned corporations or political organizations. This includes persons exercising official functions, government agency officials (e.g., customs officials, military personnel, legal agency officials), political parties, election campaigns (including unpaid staff), international organizations, and state-owned and state-operated companies (e.g., utility employees, state energy companies).
- ❺The PPIH Group also prohibits the giving or receiving of entertainment, gifts, remuneration, or assistance in violation of applicable laws and regulations in each country or region, or in violation of sound and fair business practices and socially accepted norms.
Established in April 2022