Social contribution activities
Social Contribution Activities Basic Approach
The PPIH Group is contributing to the realization of a sustainable society by aiming for coexistence and co-prosperity with neighboring customers, local communities, and the international community through individualistic management based on the unchanging corporate principle of "customer first" and delegation of authority.
In order to maintain and realize this corporate principle in the future, we will engage in activities that focus on creating a society where children, who will be responsible for the next generation, can live healthy lives, and also promote contribution activities that meet the needs of local communities based on community-based individual store management.
Next generation development and support activities
- ●Organizing environmental education through on-site lectures
- ●Joint project on aquarium maintenance
- ●Support for the "National Children's Essay Contest on Disaster Prevention"
- ●International Exchange_Support for Japanese Language Education
- ●Support for sports promotion
Community-based social contribution and fundraising activities
- ●Participation in the redesign project
- ●Fundraising for the development and popularization of guide dogs
- ●disaster relief
-Sale of Ice Cream to aid Disaster Areas
-Supporting Children in Tohoku at Bell Marks
- ●Bottle Cap Movement
Support activities adapted to the "with Covid-19" era
- ●Donation Activities
- ●Using Remote Lesson to support Eduation
- ●Supporting Local Businesses