The PPIH Group Environmental Policy
EnvironmentProactive action to save the earth
With the growing severity of global-scale environmental issues such as climate change and oceanic pollution today, the PPIH Group contributes to the building of a sustainable society which realizes low carbon emissions, recycling of resources, and coexistence with nature through our corporate activities.
- 1As a general retail group which opens both foreign and domestic stores, we work to promote developing stores and providing products and services which are safe and reliable, with a low environmental impact.
- 2All of our employees make efforts to consider environmental issues from their individual points of view based on this environmental policy, and take action with an awareness of their own personal role.
- 3We make efforts to reduce the environmental impact associated with our business activities.
- To realize a low carbon society, we aim to reduce CO₂ emissions through efforts such as introducing energy conservation and renewable energy in store operations.
- To realize a recycling-based society, we work to promote waste reduction and recycling.
- In addition to promoting the reduction and recycling of packaging materials, we aim to transition to packaging materials with a low environmental impact, such as recyclables and biomaterials.
- 4We Reduce the environmental impact of self-designed products and services.
- By reflecting the views of our customers in our product development and engaging in manufacturing to meet customer needs, we work to avoid producing unnecessary items which will become waste and engage in environmentally conscious product development.
- With due consideration toward biodiversity, we encourage procuring sustainable raw materials.
- 5In addition to compliance with environmental regulations, we will implement and maintain this environmental policy, make it widely available to the public, and promote global environmental conservation activities together with our customers.
PPIH Group Initiatives
Providing safe and secure products with less environmental impact
Reducing the environmental impact of the PPIH Group's business activities
Reduce the environmental impact of self-designed products and services
Please refer to the Environmental Communication Report for details on UNY Co., Ltd.'s environmental initiatives.
2021.03.29 EnvironmentWe participated in Ogaki SDGs Street 2021
2020.11.19 EnvironmentUNY presents the UNY Award in the 'Eco Proverb' Competition
2020.08.31 EnvironmentGreen Activites in Meijo Park "Flower Project"
2020.01.26 EnvironmentGreen Purchasing Campaign promotional event
2020.01.12 EnvironmentEco Expo at Apita Nagatsuda